Hello Gemmies! Can you believe we are already in a new year? How is it already 2023?!?!?! I am so looking forward to all that 2023 has to offer, which I'm hoping includes lots of new paranormal romance and fantasy romance. mood. Who's surprised?!?!? NO ONE! LOL
For my overall reading experience, I had a a really good time in December. I read less books than usual with the holidays and events, but each book was 3.5 gems or higher and I was able to read a total of 18 books. I didn't read any manga this month, I haven't been in the mood for them. I did however complete my e-read of the Dark In You series by Suzanne Wright. It's my favorite series by her and a comfort read. Here is the full listing of all the books that I read last month.
1. Shadows By Suzanne Wright
2. Omens By Suzanne Wright
3. Fallen By Suzanne Wright
4. Reaper By Suzanne Wright
5. Throne of The Horde King By Zoey Draven
6. Angel's Blood By Nalini Singh
7. Archangel's Kiss By Nalini Singh
8. Grave Tidings By Salem Sinclair
9. Totally Spooked By Zoey Indiana
10. Totally Basted By Zoey Indiana
11. Totally Roasted By Zoey Indiana
12. Totally Renewed By Zoey Indiana
13. Dracula By Michael Burgan
14. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow By Blake Hoena
15. One Night At The Refuge By Nalini Singh
16. Weapon's Training By Nalini Singh
17. Archangel's Consort By Nalini Singh
18. Archangel's Blade By Nalini Singh
Here are some basic stats for my reading month. I'm not going to get super complicated here, but it is nice to take a look back and see what I was able to accomplish in 30 days!
Graphic Novel: 2
Total Page Count:
That's my reading wrap up for the month of December 2022. I'm so looking forward to reading more paranormal/fantasy stories next month. Do you have any favorites to recommend? Let me know by leaving a comment below. Have a great day and happy reading!