Hello Gemmies! Can you believe we are already six months into the new year? Time is really flying by. I felt a little lumpy in May and thought I had read less than I actually did. All of the books I read were pretty enjoyable. I was able to read a total of 20 books/manga in May.
This month I only set one goal for myself....to read whatever I want to. I've told you guys before I'm a mood reader and sometimes setting book goals or a TBR list stresses me out. So for this month I decided to just read whatever I was in the mood for at the time.
1. Read what I want
For my overall reading experience, I had a pretty great time. I really enjoyed everything I read this month. Every title was at least 3 gems and up. Here is the full listing of all the books that I read.
1. Cat Massage Therapy Volumes 2 By Haru Hisakawa
1. Blood Lands By Stacey Marie Brown
2. Praise By Sara Cate
3. Omega's Obsession By Sarah Blue
4. Burn For You By J.T. Geissinger
5. Blood and Midnight By Sarah Piper
6. Blood and Malice By Sarah Piper
7. Blood and Madness By Sarah Piper
8. Blood and Magick By Sarah Piper
9. Always Practice Safe Hex by Juliette Cross
10. The Widow and the Wolf by Adrian Blue
11. The Never King by Nikki St Crowe
12. Ruthless Demon King by Nikki St Crowe
13. The Dragon's Bride by Katee Robert
15. King of Flesh and Bone by Liv Zander
16. Bound in Cabo by Dana Isaly
17. Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa
18. Seducing My Guardian by Katee Robert
19. Soulfire by Juliette Cross
Here are some basic stats for my reading month. I'm not going to get super complicated here, but it is nice to take a look back and see what I was able to accomplish in 30 days!
Advanced Reader Copy (ARC)
Total Page Count:
That's my reading wrap up for the month of May 2022. I'm so looking forward to reading more paranormal/fantasy stories next month. Do you have any favorites to recommend? Let me know by leaving a comment below. Have a great day and happy reading!